Money and The Sale of a Business
We’ll help you navigate the complexities and process of selling your business.
We arm you with all you need to know to successfully sell your business
When you sell a business, usually you lose the very thing that has occupied your headspace for a number of years and replace it with a sum of money.
So, you now have the money, but what are you going to do each day?
Maybe you never expected this money to finally come? Did you plan for it? Now what?
There are lots of decisions you will need to make and actions you will need to take. Right now, the big decision is “are Money Tools the firm you would like to instruct and help you with these?”
We can help you?
- Help groom the company for sale.
- Advise on the timing of the sale.
- Advise on the value of the business and how to maximise the sale price.
- Ensure that the Information Memorandum is highly professional and enticing to a purchaser (including key deal issues in this document – which can be addressed at this early stage in order to smoothly progress later negotiations).
- Identify and approach a wide range of potential purchasers.
- Ensure proper preparation prior to meeting purchasers and then lead the negotiations.
- Elicit indicative offers and advise on these – research the bidder and ensure that the deal is structured in the most beneficial way to the seller.
- Advise on tax consequences.
- Finally, take the client past the winning post to completion!
The sale process can be quite stressful so it is important to ensure at an early stage that you have the right team of advisers, to support you from start to finish.
It’s all about you
Before you talk to us…
… take time to think about your future and whats important to you and your family, think about what you might need in terms of future income, larger amounts you may require and most importantly what you may want to do to make you and those close to you happy.
We all need a passion and to feel we have a purpose, have you thought what yours is? Its generally whats important to us and what makes us feel happy and fulfilled. We see our role as your financial planners and advisors to help you achieve it.
In the meantime, please have a look round our site and have a good read of anything you like the sound of.
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Ready to get in touch?
Get in touch with our Independent Financial Advisers today
Here’s how it works…
- Initial Consultation at no expense to you. We will offer as much advice as we can.
- You’ll receive a quote normally provided at the meeting for your consideration.
- We can either come to you to help us get a better understanding of your situation at first hand or if you prefer to visit us to see our set up, that’s fine. You choose.
- The meeting is completely without obligation.
If you already have an Financial adviser or Planner, the changeover is very simple and we take care of it all for you.