Money and Inheritance
We can help you plan your estate’s inheritance tax so your loved ones can make the most of your assets, wealth, and property.
At Money Tools we can help you clearly understand what you have, your main options available and if appropriate recommend the next positive action to get the most from your pensions.
When two become one, or a parent, relative or loved one passes this can have a profound impact around the money decisions that now need to be made and actions that will we taken.
Whatever your level of money maturity or investment sophistication when you receive a substantial inheritance you might be in a situation where your financial decisions affect not only you, the rest of your life but also the life of future generations as well.
Weather the grieving process takes a year or even longer to feel clarity and peace of mind. to Major financial and lifestyle decisions often involving money are certainly going to be need to be made at some point. Even if the decision is to do nothing!
We can help you with
- Inheritance tax planning and estate planning
- Transferring tax-free allowances to wives, husbands and civil partners
- Non-domicile and international inheritance tax
- Lifetime gifts and potentially exempt transfers (PETs)
- Charity donations
- Appealing IHT decisions with HMRC or at Tax Tribunal
It’s all about you
Before you talk to us…
… take time to think about your future and whats important to you and your family, think about what you might need in terms of future income, larger amounts you may require and most importantly what you may want to do to make you and those close to you happy.
We all need a passion and to feel we have a purpose, have you thought what yours is? Its generally whats important to us and what makes us feel happy and fulfilled. We see our role as your financial planners and advisors to help you achieve it.
In the meantime, please have a look round our site and have a good read of anything you like the sound of.
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Ready to get in touch?
Get in touch with our Independent Financial Advisers today
Here’s how it works…
- Initial Consultation at no expense to you. We will offer as much advice as we can.
- You’ll receive a quote normally provided at the meeting for your consideration.
- We can either come to you to help us get a better understanding of your situation at first hand or if you prefer to visit us to see our set up, that’s fine. You choose.
- The meeting is completely without obligation.
If you already have an Financial adviser or Planner, the changeover is very simple and we take care of it all for you.