Financial Advice (Regulated and Unregulated)
Throughout your life, you’ll need financial advice for all sorts of reasons.
At Money Tools we consider Financial Advice to mean technical information and specific advice relating to a specific outcome.
We will take the factors and assumptions into account which we deem to be relevant to the matter in hand and take full responsibility for all the advice we provide.
By providing advice Money Tools takes full liability and for this very reason alone advice is not free and nor can it be.
We provide responsible financial advice tailored to more thoughtful individuals, reflecting their individual values, objectives and changing needs.
Whether taking care of immediate or long-term financial decisions, we advise on a range of strategies to manage money thoughtfully, ethically and wisely. Whilst our clients may initially approach us to discuss a specific financial concern or need, there could be any number of areas we’ll be able to help them with, at different stages throughout their lives.
We can help with
- Advising on pensions and retirement planning
- Establishing tax efficient savings and investments (including ISAs)
- Making the right investments
- Establishing and managing an investment portfolio
- Insuring your life, protecting your income against the unexpected and making sure you can afford to be cared for properly in later life
- Arranging your affairs to make sure that the right people benefit after your death
It’s all about you
Before you talk to us…
… take time to think about your future and whats important to you and your family, think about what you might need in terms of future income, larger amounts you may require and most importantly what you may want to do to make you and those close to you happy.
We all need a passion and to feel we have a purpose, have you thought what yours is? Its generally whats important to us and what makes us feel happy and fulfilled. We see our role as your financial planners and advisors to help you achieve it.
In the meantime, please have a look round our site and have a good read of anything you like the sound of.
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Ready to get in touch?
Get in touch with our Independent Financial Advisers today
Here’s how it works…
- Initial Consultation at no expense to you. We will offer as much advice as we can.
- You’ll receive a quote normally provided at the meeting for your consideration.
- We can either come to you to help us get a better understanding of your situation at first hand or if you prefer to visit us to see our set up, that’s fine. You choose.
- The meeting is completely without obligation.
If you already have an Financial adviser or Planner, the changeover is very simple and we take care of it all for you.