Unlock the value of your property and turn it into a cash lump sum.
Equity release allows individuals aged 55 and over to release money from the property they live in without having to make any monthly repayments.
How do you unlock the equity you have built up in your property? One way is to sell your property, purchase another one at a lower cost and keep the surplus cash ready to utilise. For many people, this is not an option either by choice or circumstance. Therefore, how else do you turn something solid into something liquid?
Releasing equity comes in a variety of forms each with their own set of costs and risks. There are many considerations to make, as many of the products available on the market are designed to be one-time solutions. Therefore, getting the advice right for you is critical. Being independent advisers there are no conflicts of interests. We work on your behalf and are instructed by you to work with you to decide what big decisions need to be made. Is a product the right solution or do you have other options? What is in your best financial interests and what is just marketing noise?
If required we can implement any solutions from across the market that are most appropriate to your needs and requirements.
- You may continue to benefit from any rise in the value of your property.
- You can get a tax-free lump sum and/or smaller, regular payments to supplement your income, and can continue to live in your home until you die or move into permanent residential care.
- With a lifetime mortgage, you continue to live in and keep ownership of your home.
- You can still move to a suitable alternative property in the future, as equity release is transferable. It will be subject to your new home meeting the property suitability criteria applicable at the time.
- Equity release reduces the value of your estate and the amount that will go to the people named as beneficiaries in your will. Your estate is everything you own, including money, property, possessions and investments.
- With a home reversion plan, the reversion company owns all or a part-share of your home.
- Getting a lump sum or taking extra cash to supplement your income may reduce your entitlement to means-tested benefits, now or in the future.
- If you get care at home funded fully or partially by the local council, they may start charging you or ask you to pay more.
It’s all about you
Before you talk to us…
… take time to think about your future and whats important to you and your family, think about what you might need in terms of future income, larger amounts you may require and most importantly what you may want to do to make you and those close to you happy.
We all need a passion and to feel we have a purpose, have you thought what yours is? Its generally whats important to us and what makes us feel happy and fulfilled. We see our role as your financial planners and advisors to help you achieve it.
In the meantime, please have a look round our site and have a good read of anything you like the sound of.
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Ready to get in touch?
Get in touch with our Independent Financial Advisers today
Here’s how it works…
- Initial Consultation at no expense to you. We will offer as much advice as we can.
- You’ll receive a quote normally provided at the meeting for your consideration.
- We can either come to you to help us get a better understanding of your situation at first hand or if you prefer to visit us to see our set up, that’s fine. You choose.
- The meeting is completely without obligation.
If you already have an Financial adviser or Planner, the changeover is very simple and we take care of it all for you.